Market Cap: $265 734 789 192 (1.02%)
  • Volume 24h: $39 313 092 004 (14.79%)
  • Market Cap Change 24h: 1.02%
  • BTC dominance: 67.69%

BitMax Token

Top BitMax Token Exchanges
  1. BitMax BitMax (100%)
  2. Probit Probit (0%)
All BTMX Exchanges →
Explorers Social

BitMax Token BTMX

BitMax is a digital crypto token and the main component of the BitMax ecosystem

BTMX is the only token that can be used on the BitMax.io platform to pay for various additional benefits and services.

Token Blockchain: Ethereum CMC Rank: 85
  • USD: $0.084
    1h: 0.29% 24h: 4.3% 7d: 15.48%
  • BTC: 0.0000083 BTC
  • ETH: 0.00040 ETH
All Time High: $0.31 5 months ago
Current price is -73 % from ATH
Market
  • Cap: $49 213 386
  • Vol 24h: $8 839 447 (17.96 %)
Supply
  • Circulating: 588 707 784 BTMX (5.9 %)
  • Total: 10 000 000 000 BTMX

Top BitMax Token Exchanges
  1. BitMax BitMax (100%)
  2. Probit Probit (0%)
All BTMX Exchanges →

BitMax Token Price Chart

About BitMax Token

BitMax is an innovative platform for community-based digital assets or, more simply, the stock exchange. The basic principle of the operations: any subsequent mention of mining means not traditional mining, but mining through transactions (as in all the latest exchanges). Bitmax will return the entire cost of transaction fees (trading). In general, everything is simple - users trade on their accounts, and they are charged a fee for each transaction, 100% of the commission is returned in the BMAX tokens. Further, 80% of the commission itself is divided among all token holders in proportion to the number of tokens. The remaining 20% of BitMax is taken away. Of course, it cannot last forever, and this system has a purpose to create fixed emission. In total, 51% of all tokens are allocated for remuneration - 51 billion tokens or 182 million USD. In order to avoid frauds on the stock exchange, for example, wash trading (when a person buys and sells his own orders), BitMax uses a 3-level KYC system, plus the team monitors the patterns in trading with the help of AI algorithms.

BitMax Token Upcoming Events

Loading...

BitMax Token News

Loading...

BTMX Supply Allocation

BitMax Token All Time High Chart